Carol Matthews

Jan 28, 2016
I have recently updated my T8=S V2 box and now when I go into Kodi (v16.1) and try to install Add-Ons such as Exodus I get as far as Install from Zip File - the Add-on is enabled, but then go to install from Repository and there are no Add-ons there - any ideas anyone.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
I have recently updated my T8=S V2 box and now when I go into Kodi (v16.1) and try to install Add-Ons such as Exodus I get as far as Install from Zip File - the Add-on is enabled, but then go to install from Repository and there are no Add-ons there - any ideas anyone.
Have you installed the correct repository from fusion? It is the Exodus repository.

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Just to double check Carol,
1 Add source to Kodi via File Manager
2 Install the required repository via Install from ZIP
3 Now use the Install from repository entry to install the actual video/music/etc add-on from the repo you just installed.

veauclin

Mar 31, 2016
i have the same problem as the original poster. my box was working but there was an ota update so i did it. my box now has krypton version 17 and dbmc version 16.6.0. the kodi is working fine. however when i try to install add ons from kodi repo it cant connect to it. also when i try to install exodus i can install exodus repo, but when i go to install the addon from the repository it doesnt show an addon to install. i know the repo works because i installed it fine on kodi. so can only assume its something connected to dbmc