sheddybong

Jul 12, 2015
Hello.

Just checked for updates and I'm running version 1.1.2 so tried to update via OTA to 1.1.5 but I get a message saying there was an error with the download. Any suggestions?

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
In the OTA updater..in the top right corner is 3 dots click here and check it's not already downloaded. If it has run the update and remember to highlight the clear data when asked.
If it's not there go and clear cache in setting, other, more setting and storage then go and try again.

Last edited:

Qaisir

Nov 10, 2015
You can check your device storage and if the storage is almost full then you need to clear Cache or temp files to free up your memory.
After clearing cache or temp files you can follow the below video to update your device through OTA updater:

Hope it helps you out.

Reactions: David Savage

sheddybong

Jul 12, 2015
Thanks guys, did that and managed to update as per the video. However, there is nothing in XBMC now! How do I get all my links back? Apologies if this seems dumb.

Last edited:

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
This is normal as to install it clears everything to a new install.
All you do now is go into kodi then system, now install from zip and look for surcome to the wookie and click on here.
Let it install go back to Videos and here the wookie wizard should be, now just click and install the pack you need.

Good luck

sheddybong

Jul 12, 2015
OK, so far so good, I got the Wookie installed. So I now go to Videos, Add-ons, Wookie and I have a choice of Retro Wookie, New Look Wookie etc. I guess I just need the New Look one?

Reactions: David Savage

sheddybong

Jul 12, 2015
OK, I chose the New Look Wookie and it installed, but I'm only getting about two thirds of the screen. Tried clicking on full screen but it doesn't work. Tried unplugging, no success. It's like my 65 inch screen is now 32 inch!