EricB

Mar 12, 2015
I consider sending back my T8 to Droidbox, so they can upgrade the earlier firmware to the more recent version (like on the T8s, with its nice homescreen). Anyone experience with this upgrade ? Is it worth ?

Kolawole o

Dec 10, 2014
more than worth it, i sent my box on thursday and got it back on saturday. the new homescreen is a killer and my box hasnt crashed since i sent it 2months ago

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
If you press the menu button on your remote and hold it for 5 seconds, you should get a choose of back grounds. normally four different ones.
Also if you hold it longer you get the rocket that shoots up clear some memory too.

EricB

Mar 12, 2015
If I press and hold the menu button, I get the shooting rocket at once. I don't get the choice of back grounds. Please give me the solution, because I really want another background.

EricB

Mar 12, 2015
No problem, although it is very unfortunate. So if I want a choice of backgrounds, the only solution is to send back my T8 to Droidbox and to let it upgrade with the T8s firmware ? Is that right ? Are there any screenshots of the different backgrounds ?
Btw : if I send my T8 back for new firmware, does that include the complete update, such as Kodi 15, Wookie ... If this is not included, are they willing to do that ?