Bald Eagle

Jul 29, 2014
I've tried to find information on this but have not been able to, apologies if it has been asked before.

I am looking to use the Skype app on the X7 Ultimate and am looking for a suitable webcam with a mic that would work with a 40" TV, ie not beaming with massive pixelation on the screen, would anyone know what one to get? Links would be a massive help, ta in advance.

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
I've tried to find information on this but have not been able to, apologies if it has been asked before.

I am looking to use the Skype app on the X7 Ultimate and am looking for a suitable webcam with a mic that would work with a 40" TV, ie not beaming with massive pixelation on the screen, would anyone know what one to get? Links would be a massive help, ta in advance.
Hi

We can't really recommend specific model as we are not selling any at the momen't and dont know your budget and needs.

Anything that runs on Linux kernel(as android does) has highly supported drivers so almost any external USB powered device should work without any problem.

Regards

Bald Eagle

Jul 29, 2014
Thanks for the reply, my budget is decent enough as i'm aware that a cheap model is no good for the job. I'll have a look at some with high specs but am a bit clueless on this sort of thing.

Does anyone have any direct experience of a camera that I could look at?

Qaisir

Nov 10, 2015
Hello,

We will soon release a list of supported webcams. so, we are not sure at the moment what will work perfectly.