Eddyad

Feb 12, 2016
Bishop Auckland
I am thinking of buying a T8s-Plus v2, due the to the upgrade to 2.0 GHz Quad Core Cortex A53 Amlogic S905
Operating System: Android 6 Marshmallow, with 4K 60hz, but I am concerned that it requires an 8 digit code before you can use it. To get the code you need to contact DroidBox. OK, but what if Droidbox closed and you need a factory reset and you have lost the code, the box would be useless.

Fritz-69

May 28, 2016
You only need the code once. After a factory reset it boots straight into android with no problems.

Sent From Experia X Mobile Phone

sblabs

Jul 18, 2016
Earth
what i dont get is, why dont DBX supply the 8 digit code with the box when you buy it.

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
The DroidBOX Share app is asking for the code. If you close the request, everything works as normal, except for DroidBOX Share (assuming you use the client app on your Android/iOS device). The app's coders have built in an authentication check that we can't control, but can get the codes for. The box isn't useless without DroidBOX Share, if push came to shove you could achieve the remote control side of things on your phone/tablet still within Kodi/DBMC using Kore/Yatse.

Reactions: Bjbirch and sblabs