sean99

Aug 7, 2014
@sean99 yeah I use perfect player and it is good however
The listings always go blank every couple of hours and even if you press update buton you still have blank listings
Aparently Kodi isnt that compatable anymore with Vader theres always issues
You cant acesss VOD using perfect player!Actualy im lying you can but its a alphabetical mess
Vader streams is back in kodi now and in ezzermans repo, h**p://miniaturelife67.co.uk/repo just need to input your user n pass, is working fine also

Reactions: palpatine

palpatine

Sep 26, 2016
Just checked and the ezzermacs repo seem to have the oldest version where as vadertvaddons seems to have the4.8007

palpatine

Sep 26, 2016
Also how is everyone getting on with the vader apk.Its supposed to support android now but I have load of problems with it especially the VOD
Perfect player seems to be the best option

Alex Kondi

Aug 19, 2017
Also how is everyone getting on with the vader apk.Its supposed to support android now but I have load of problems with it especially the VOD
Perfect player seems to be the best option

They have improved of late. Still use them and another who are far more reliable.

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Vader servers have been siezed by the lawyers of MPAA by court order. There have been problems with snitches and people trying to tear vader down for months. Basically an admin John Doe was fired a couple months ago. In return he completely cooperated with investigators and lawyers and turned over all info he had. That led to the big time investigation and siezure of assets of the old head of vader. They froze his banks, assets, wife assets, and gave him a choice. Either cooperate and give up all your stuff or we will simply sue you and then keep all this money and assets. At that point the choice was made to wipe EVERYTHING to protect resellers, restreamers, and users alike.