Darren Smith

Feb 19, 2015
Hi there.....very new to the T8 box.....only had it a couple of days, so still learning.

I just wondered if anyone else has a buffering/ jerky experience when watching a searched for music video on Vevo.
It starts playing up after the 1st few seconds and continues until I end up exiting Vevo. Nearly all other things I've watched....movies/ TV progs etc work fine 95% of the time.
Is it anything I should look for and change in settings?? Also, can anyone recommend another good music video source.?

I am connected via Ethernet cable and I have 120 mb download speed from virgin media, so My speed can't be the problem.
Regards

stana

Feb 2, 2015
I get the same. I think its the servers themselves and not your internet connection.

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Hi, have you tried uninstalling it then going to blue cop repo and installing it again. Sometimes it might be the repo not installed properly. Before you do uninstall just check its in the blue cop Addon just go to System, Setting, Addon, and down to installed addons there should be a list go to blue cop and find Vevo is there. I've just lost Vevo as my box is still running Frodo xbmc witch is outdated, also Vevo is linked to Face book and YouTube so if they have problems so does Vevo.

Last edited: