EricB

Mar 12, 2015
When I play a video, the OSD controls (pauze, stop ...) are at the bottom of the screen. When pauzing or other command, they hamper the subtitles. Is there a setting which can bring these controls to the top of the screen (not the subtitles) ? I'm using the Confluence Customizable Mod.

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
No built in settings for this. You could take the skin and modify it manually. If that doesn't grab you, if you click the X in the top right corner when a video is playing, then if needed the little home icon in the bottom right corner. You should now get the video playing back with Kodi's homescreen menu across the middle. There are playback controls just above the Menu bar, and the bottom of the screen will not have the video/subs blocked out.

EricB

Mar 12, 2015
Tnx for your answer. Meanwhile I've found the solution : 1) in the skin Aeon Nox 5 the playback controls are on top of the screen. This is great but there is one problem : I really don't like Aeon. Then I found solution nr 2) : I've found a fantastic skin in the Superrepo, called Confluence-MOD Vol 4. In this skin, during the playback, you can minimize the controls with a click, so that they are underneath the subtitles and in the lower black bar. This is what I was looking for.

Reactions: ChrisM