no1phil

Apr 1, 2022
Hi all,

I just purchased the bee-link GT king pro which was bought for a couple of reasons. First was Emuelec which I'm still learning already wasted a £25 Kingston card (long story) but I might be able to salvage some of it.

Anyway on to my reason for posting. I have played a bit with the android is on it but I have a few questions. Some streaming sites go on like dailymotion and other sites doesn't want to play the media file format. Is this a completely different android set up? compared to most other android devices. I thought it would just be like using the phone or Google browser on a pc. It also seems that android 9 acts like it would on a mobile in terms of using the UI. When I do launch chrome it is very annoying in that you can't really scroll a website page even using the airmote.

Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated. This is my first android TV box and I know android 9 is dated but I didn't think it would be this difficult in using Google Chrome browser.

BenDroiX

Staff member
Jun 19, 2019
What exact sites is it bugging out on? Are you able to play videos through their dedicated apps just fine (i.e., the youtube app)?

no1phil

Apr 1, 2022
What exact sites is it bugging out on? Are you able to play videos through their dedicated apps just fine (i.e., the youtube app)?
It's ok it seems to be an issue with some firmware models judging by the bee-link forums as well as the main browsers. Downloaded an unknown browser and seems to play.