paul rawlings

Jan 13, 2016
when the remote comes out off standby the air mouse is turned on automatically and this is annoying for kodi use i would prefer this to stay off all the time till i need air mouse

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Normally placing the mouse keyboard side up switches off mouse functions.

paul rawlings

Jan 13, 2016
Normally placing the mouse keyboard side up switches off mouse functions.
i know about this but it dosn't help her is an example im looking through the movies and watch a trailer when i come out of the trailer and want to navigate kodi the air mouse is activated automatically and i have to turn it off again so i can use the direction keys

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Sorry paul i'm lost. If i want to use the direction keys i use the mouse pointer to get focus on whatever i want to scroll through then either use the direction keys or the mouse pointer itself to scroll up or down a list, holding the "ok" button down.

paul rawlings

Jan 13, 2016
i want to use the remote with the directions keys on the main remote not the keyboard side if i am scrolling through the movies in say cover view and the remote comes out off standby the air mouse comes on automatically then the and kodi goes mental and starts to scroll like mad i have disabled mouse support in kodi this helps by preventing scrolling but i would prefer the air mouse to stay off permanently

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
I don't have this problem with my vip mouse so cant help sorry. If you are using the side with the direction keys then the mouse is automatically "on". That is the way it is. Perhaps you could use the original droidbox remote that came in the box. Also, there's a droidbox faq on remote calibration that may help.