homelyn

Jun 19, 2016
Hi

anyone had problems with the VIP plus mini keyboard not holding its charge?

I am having to charge the unit after a very short period of use, I charge it up, use it for 30 mins or so then it stops responding, no lights at all on the unit, so I charge it up agai, the red light shows its charging then disappears (as it should) but will only work for approx 30 mins of not constant use.

Any ideas guys?

Cheers

eric

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Sorry we missed your thread @homelyn . If you haven't already, please send us an e-mail with your order ID and we'll get this sorted out. If you could double check the charging by using a different USB socket/device that would speed things up in terms of trouble shooting/replacing.

homelyn

Jun 19, 2016
Hi

after posting the above I have done on bit more testing. I believe the handset is holding charge however the problem seems to be that when I turn on the Droid box the handset is not recognised until I plug it into the USB port, the red and blue lEDs light up and on disconnection from the USB will work with the box. Shortly after use the handset is no longer recognised and I have to plug into the USB port again as before. Is this a simple connectivity problem that can be sold easily, hey handset failure or Android box failure

Order ID 148582

Regards

Eric

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
I know it might sound daft but is the transmitter dongle thing plugged in a usb port? You would be surprised how many posts we see on here where it hasnt so that's why i ask.

homelyn

Jun 19, 2016
Hi, tried to send email, but got bounced a few times, where do I send the details please?