MichaelS

Dec 23, 2016
Just received my VIP Plus remote. Unfortunately I can't get it to charge. When I plug it in, the red light comes on but only stays on for about 5 seconds before going off. I thought it might just charge without a light so I left it for a few hours, came back and it was dead. I've tried it with the cable supplied as well as 3 other chargers and no good. Is there something simple I'm not doing? Any help would be much appreciated

MichaelS

Dec 23, 2016
OK tried that. No good. It's not even trying to charge anymore. Just flashes red about 10 times when I plug it in then goes off

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
Just received my VIP Plus remote. Unfortunately I can't get it to charge. When I plug it in, the red light comes on but only stays on for about 5 seconds before going off. I thought it might just charge without a light so I left it for a few hours, came back and it was dead. I've tried it with the cable supplied as well as 3 other chargers and no good. Is there something simple I'm not doing? Any help would be much appreciated
Hi

If remote displays RED light that means that it is being charged,once it stops displaying it it means that it is already charged.
Cam you please tell me if you properly inserted the USB dongle provided with the remote inside your box?

Regards

MichaelS

Dec 23, 2016
I know it's properly inserted because the remote works fine when attached to a charger. It's when I unplug it it stops working because it runs out of power immediately

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
I know it's properly inserted because the remote works fine when attached to a charger. It's when I unplug it it stops working because it runs out of power immediately
Hi

Please contact us on [email protected] in order from us to provide you further guidance.

Regards

Last edited:

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Lost the dongle to this remote, can droix supply me with 1?