les5335

Dec 27, 2016
Hi. I have the T8 Mini with a VIP remote which has a keyboard on the back. Recently the blue and red lights at the front top of the controller flash constantly - it's like a button is stuck down. I've checked every button and there appears to be nothing wrong with any. While it's doing this the controller is very difficult to use. if I have a screen open with a list, it usually scrolls right to the bottom and refuses to scroll up, reinforcing my theory that it is the down arrow function that is stuck. The light at the end of the controller that points at the box is also flashing constantly. As a result of this the battery drains very quickly too. I believe the controller is faulty. I've been struggling with it for a while for it's pretty much unusable now.
Also, I am unable to boot into LibreElec I press the correct key when prompted but it ignores me and boots into Android.
The controller issue is the most serious - can anyone help?

Thanks,

Les

Dave C

Staff member
Marketing
Sep 1, 2015
London
www.droix.co.uk
Can you try fully charging the remote and testing it again. If there is still an issue please email us with your order number, or full name and post code the order was sent to and some info on the issue.

Regarding LibreELEC, are you pressing the Menu button on the original IR remote? You can also boot to LibreELEC via Android by clicking on the icon on the homescreen.