jasep76

Nov 8, 2016
hi i have t8 mini and every now and then the volume changes im on android. i had the box since september

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
I think a bit more information would be useful.
Are you talking about volume changes using android apps like youtube, spotify or showbox etc.

Or are you talking about kodi?

Does the volume change occur while watching a particular stream or between different streams?

Is there a particular addon that the problem occurs in or all?

Any particular film or tv show so we can try and replicate the problem?

jasep76

Nov 8, 2016
I think a bit more information would be useful.
Are you talking about volume changes using android apps like youtube, spotify or showbox etc.

Or are you talking about kodi?

Does the volume change occur while watching a particular stream or between different streams?

Is there a particular addon that the problem occurs in or all?

Any particular film or tv show so we can try and replicate the problem?
Hi it happens on kodi and on all adons when watching films and shows

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Volume does adjust itself on this device, hopefully will get fixed by coders, if it is, there'll be an OTA with it included.
In the mean time, it shouldn't drop the volume by more than a few steps, if it is then as David suggested, if you have a remote control that moves the on screen cursor when it is physically moved through the air, flip it so the QWERTY keyboard is showing, and put down on table, see if this stops the volume being adjusted a lot.

lordtoran

Aug 26, 2016
Bochum, NRW, Germany
Confirming with a QWERTZ (German layout) mini bluetooth keyboard sans air mouse functionality. Rarely, maybe once every two or three hours of playtime in Kodi on Android, the volume goes down one step from maximum volume.​