Dec 14, 2015
Can Anybody recommend a Router for Ipvanish i am on Bt Infinity
Thank you in advance :D

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
@mole Could you expand a little on your request for recommendations? Are you wanting a new modem/router than you can set a VPN up within it, so ALL devices on your home network automatically use it? Let us know the exact model of BT Hub you're using now, you may find it can be configured without the need for new hardware.
If I've misunderstood, please do let us know.

mole

Dec 14, 2015
Hi thank you for Replying I have a BT Home Hub 5 I would like ALL devices on my home network to automatically use it

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Can you try visiting http://192.168.1.254/index.cgi?active_page=9121 in a browser on your home network please? It may be that this doesn't work, but if it does, can you upload a screenshot (press Alt+Print Screen/Prt Sc if you're using a Windows PC, then open Paintbrush/GIMP/Photoshop/etc and paste in the image, save it as a JPG or PNG and upload it to a reply in this thread).

I've actually got the same network hardware as you I think, but with PlusNet's case and firmware, there seems to be more configuration compared to BT's firmware.
If that address has other VPN related pages linked to it, please repeat the screenshot process for those as well. We'll have a look at what is available, and see if IPVanish's existing documentation can be applied to your case. If not, we'll figure out alternatives.

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Ignore part of the above... you can just press Alt+PrintScreen when looking at the modem in your browser, then when replying here paste (Ctrl+V) directly in, no need to open a graphics program and save it first.