ktntech

Apr 10, 2017
Hi Everyone,

Could anyone recommend a good wall mount for a Driodbox?

Thanks for the help

SmokingElectronics

Jan 13, 2017
Hilbilly heaven
willitblend.com
Get snap toggles, get shelf brackets there's lots of options even brackets with pretty plastic covers
Get the type of shelves you like

Find the place where you want it on the wall now use a very small nail or a stud finder no studs just drill the hole the snap toggles have your drill bit size on it look closely and make sure that you use the right one

Only use snap toggles they hold over 200 pounds! Once you put it in the hole make sure that the metal end is spread against the wall now push the hole down the toggle then snap the rest of

Me i do it strange i make sure that one bracket is true and level then I put the shelf on put the level on the shelf then when the shelf is perfectly level I mark the holes on the other bracket make sure that the shelf is resting on the other bracket and level then mark the holes and drill mount the second bracket make sure that you check it is level i do one top screw set the level on top of the bracket then see if the mark lines up or make a new one

You can make a whole entertainment wall this way cheaper than the bought ones and a hell of a lot nicer looking
You can also put a trim on the front that hangs over the bottom of the shelf then get colored rope lights underneath it want it even more take the front trim and put a trim piece on it going under the shelf for a nice hidden rope light effects use different colors make shelves for your or your others nick nack crap lots of options for a professional home entertainment center that you made in half a day

Reactions: Bjbirch