One Netbook ONEXPLAYER 1S Gaming Handheld

Burt62

Aug 10, 2017
Hi all,

I bought my droid box about 4 years ago and truthfully don't really have a clue how to use it watch footie and movies.

Could anyone please help with a basis step to step on what I need to do?

Many thanks in advance :eek:)

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Posting links here would not be a good thing but you could spend some time looking at the Koditips and SEO Michael web pages for good advice. Be prepared to get Kodi up and running although there are some apps (not from Google play store obviously) that are good as well. Good luck. Using a VPN is recommended to.

Burt62

Aug 10, 2017
Posting links here would not be a good thing but you could spend some time looking at the Koditips and SEO Michael web pages for good advice. Be prepared to get Kodi up and running although there are some apps (not from Google play store obviously) that are good as well. Good luck. Using a VPN is recommended to.
Thank you for replying Nigelar.
I have to confess to being clueless here.
Tried searching for koditips and SEO Michael and found a load of pages that appear to be folk having problems that lose me completely!
I downloaded Kodi and other stuff like aries when I first bought my box but no idea how to use anything
A great start for me would be how to get to movies but alas, I am close to giving up
Is there anything that anyone can show me what to do in straightforward instructions to just get to watch movies without posting anything that is illegal?
Help please..............

GPD WIN Max 2021 Release