denchmanz

Oct 16, 2015
Hi guys another post I'm trying to install wgt off app store google play but game freezes or wont let me log in any issues or advice. Or is it not compatible with box cheers.

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Agreed with, the interface doesn't respond when clicking Existing/new WGT player. I didn't sign in with my Google account beforehand. You can't even click the Exit interface.
It might be worth contacting the game's author [email protected] to see if there aware of Android set top boxes (so non-touch) incompatibilities/fixes.
I also tried using our own gamepad and an xBox 360 controller, but no reaction on screen in the game.

denchmanz

Oct 16, 2015
I love the look of that retromania build haha !!! i wonder if it would be possible to have wookie (retro) installed for the tv side and that retro mania build for gaming that would make my T8s box trully amazing lol

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Between Skins and Profiles in Kodi, you should be able to switch between two very different looking set ups in the same Kodi build, yes. If the retro mania build is from an APK (rather than a Wizard), install that first, then Wookie into that Kodi build. If retro mania is effectively another Wizard add-on, might need to experiment with seeing which to install first.
has a bit on Kodi profiles, though you'll need to find the equivalent shortcuts if you're using a different skin