kenneth mcwhorter

Dec 10, 2016
I returned my t8 splus because the ethernet port didn't work so my question is what is the best box to purchase for live streaming sports it must have an ethernet port that works.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
The t8s plus is probably the best box in the Droidbox range. But let me set your expectations. On ANY streaming box, regardless of manufacturer, live streaming can be hit or miss. Primarily due to contention at the servers hosting the stream. It is the difference between a free and a paid subscription via the usual suspects (sly, vermin, Beatty etc).

Some organisations of dubious legality also offer cheaper paid subscriptions for streaming boxes. They claim to offer a better service due to more dedicated hosting servers. Something you can investigate if you want a more robust service.

I still think that even taking account of the frustrations involved (getting kicked off streams, searching for a stream in the first place, buffering etc), it is worth persisting with though.

Reactions: sblabs

Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
I agree with Nigelar. Streaming live can be hit or miss, but its getting way better these days and some of the addons are excellent. Best Box? I can vouch for the T8 Mini. Excellent bit of kit and TBH the support from Droidbox and from this forum is also excellent.
Good Luck.

Reactions: sblabs

sblabs

Jul 18, 2016
Earth
I agree with the above, the support from Droidbox is truly spot on, am sure the replacement box you get will work ok, i have had my share of problems with the t8s plus but Droidbox support have always sorted me out, as for other company's good luck getting the same support.

i pay for my IPTV service for live tv and never get a single bit off buffering.

cwhy99

Dec 15, 2016
I just got mine today and so far I love it. Haven't had any buffering issues. Watching Hulu and it would buffer like crazy on my ps4! I have had several other lower end boxes and this by far is the best! I have already been recommending it to friends. Also going to buy a HD for it so it will get even better!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk