pac0812

Oct 1, 2015
i currently have a t8-s and I was wondering with Genesis having issues at the moment what is the best channel for TVs series.

Thanks in advance

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Also worth looking at Specto - https://seo-michael.co.uk/tutorial-how-to-install-specto-kodi/
Genesis's fork has working sources. You may need to install the add-on manually from the ZIP linked to there, as a couple of days ago it had been taken offline in the repo, if you have the KodiFilm repository installed already, remove it before installiung Specto.

Obviously, as ever, please only ever watch media you've received permission from the copyright holder to view.

Reactions: thegazsheard

27mark

Aug 10, 2015
mucky ducks repo also has an addon called watch tv, gave it a go last night and not bad with some really good old retro stuff on it

Tampa

Oct 8, 2015
Hi, 'SALTS' is worth a look, as is 'UK Turks'.'IceFilms' or 'Primewire/1Channel' also.
Chris..
i currently have a t8-s and I was wondering with Genesis having issues at the moment what is the best channel for TVs series.

Thanks in advance
SALTS with a Real Debrid account and use Trakt - absolutely flawless for last 12m... If you need help with Real Debrid (I did it all through this forum, SEO Michael and YouTube) or Trakt (same) please ask

EricB

Mar 12, 2015
Exodus, Salts, Phoenix (TNPB and Her Place) : with one of these 3, you won't miss an episode. If it happens you still miss one : Better call Saul ;)

Reactions: angela

pac0812

Oct 1, 2015
While watching some series on specto I seem to be having some issues with sound sometimes plays ok but usually we have to play about to get sound?

Your help as always would be appreciated.

Thanks Paul

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Exodus looking good. Just used it to watch first episode of vinyl. A lot depends if you want current or past series. The android showbox app is a reliable source for past series.