dorkydev

Jun 13, 2023
Where's the sub forum for this? I see a bunch of other 1Netbook devices the mix and all but not this one.
I am just looking for a proper guide on updating this to windows 11.

I have the i7 Tiger Lake with Iris version 1Tb and 16Gb.

No owners manual and I have no idea of what key combo to use to boot from usb device, I can see already that I'm going to have to enable TPM manually cause Insider says my devices doesn't meet the requirements, but it'll take windows 11.

Also I see a few different partitions in windows installer, I got two 512Gb's and says that on the sticker too.

Though I see no tutorials anywhere on the web of what to do and if I actually do need to take the steps listed in the one netbook mix tute on updating to 11.

Hopefully someone here can advise me on what to do.

StuDroiX

Staff member
Dec 7, 2021
Where's the sub forum for this? I see a bunch of other 1Netbook devices the mix and all but not this one.
I am just looking for a proper guide on updating this to windows 11.

I have the i7 Tiger Lake with Iris version 1Tb and 16Gb.

No owners manual and I have no idea of what key combo to use to boot from usb device, I can see already that I'm going to have to enable TPM manually cause Insider says my devices doesn't meet the requirements, but it'll take windows 11.

Also I see a few different partitions in windows installer, I got two 512Gb's and says that on the sticker too.

Though I see no tutorials anywhere on the web of what to do and if I actually do need to take the steps listed in the one netbook mix tute on updating to 11.

Hopefully someone here can advise me on what to do.
HI. Unfortunately the One Gx is not Windows 11 ready. Even with secure boot enabled in BIOS on this machine, Windows 11 will not install. You can still install it but bypassing the windows hardware check during install by editing the registery, however, be advised that some windows 11 updates may not install. It is recommended to stick with Windows 10 on this machine.