sheddybong

Jul 12, 2015
Hello, looking to buy a box but I can't tell which is the best. Can you recommend which one has everything including the kitchen sink? I'd rather pay a bit extra to get one that does everything, than regret buying a lesser spec model further down the line. I'll initially be using it in Azerbaijan, so will I get things like the BBC iPlayer if I install a VPN? Eventually I will bring it back to use in UK. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Sorry don't agree, as you are in Azerbaijan I'm not sure. In the UK fine I would say T8 or T8s but not sure on the rest. So best see what the guys at the office says...so use the contact us at the bottom of the page in the blue line.
The guys in the office can help...this forum is great and has a great community feel on here and people here are very helpful too.
So I'm sorry not many people have replied to your thread, but they don't want to give you the wrong info...

sheddybong

Jul 12, 2015
Thanks David. I really want to just get the highest spec box there is, so I'm not left wishing I'd spent a bit more. I'm sure the forum is fine, just surprised to get no replies from a few basic questions.

sheddybong

Jul 12, 2015
That looks like just what I need. Would you recommend buying any extras, e.g. remote, mouse, keyboard? I have an existing Logitech wireless keyboard, I'm assuming it would be sufficient. Sorry for all the questions!