jaypb007

Sep 1, 2015
Undecided folks is it minix neo 8-H or the T8-V3 not had either just looking for advice but I will say it has to work wirelessly regards j

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Hi, I have a T8 and T8-s and they are very good boxes I use both wired, as my router was very close to them. I have used them with wifi and found the speed was not as high as a wired connection...but still worked great.
I suppose its how far your router is from the box.
Driodbox are or have released a new T8-s which has more memory and a few other things. Best to check out droidbox main site and see.
I can't comment in the minix neo 8-H, let someone else do that.

Good luck on your decision.

jaypb007

Sep 1, 2015
Hi, I have a T8 and T8-s and they are very good boxes I use both wired, as my router was very close to them. I have used them with wifi and found the speed was not as high as a wired connection...but still worked great.
I suppose its how far your router is from the box.
Driodbox are or have released a new T8-s which has more memory and a few other things. Best to check out droidbox main site and see.
I can't comment in the minix neo 8-H, let someone else do that.

Good luck on your decision.
Thanks David I should of explained a bit better ....this box will be used in my campervan via my EE mobile broadband ,so I was looking for something that was wirelessly good . I realise it's all about the connection ,speeds etc but I thought if I purchased a decent box ( decent processer) then maybe that would help regards j

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk