Parks

Jan 1, 2016
20170303_130630.jpg

This was happening intermittently but now this is all I get on boot up. Anyone know why?

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

Parks

Jan 1, 2016
Hi and thank very much for responding. I had read through all of that thread. It didn't seem there was a definite fix or an understanding of why it was happening.
I did a factory reset set things up again and now even when it does boot up the the menu it resets and it's either the blue screen or the menu. I had it stay up long even for me to uninstall a number, of unnecessary Apps. I'm now leaving it on to see if it reset again.

Any guidance from you or anyone would be appreciated.

Parks

Jan 1, 2016
Yes I have, it was one of the unnecessary Apps I removed yesterday. So far do good no blue screens or resets yet. I haven't tried today yet but will later.

Thanks for you reply, I am definitely a Droidbox supporter, I love this box so I hope this gets it back working the way it was before.

Parks

Parks

Jan 1, 2016
My box appears to be fixed now. My conclusion is, droidbox market removed booting to blue screen fixed. Making sure the clock is set to network the restart android and clock is working well. Conclusion don't dick with manual clock settings, problem fixed. Just my thoughts and results no technical proof.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Reactions: David Savage

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
My box appears to be fixed now. My conclusion is, droidbox market removed booting to blue screen fixed. Making sure the clock is set to network the restart android and clock is working well. Conclusion don't dick with manual clock settings, problem fixed. Just my thoughts and results no technical proof.

Happy it's sorted for you..

Reactions: Parks