Kens619

Aug 17, 2016
Hey can u please explain to me why I'm getting this blue screen right when I turn on the box. Seriously I've only had problems with this box. I've been selling the streamsmarts and digixtreme boxes for 2 years never had as many problems as much as this box has given me. Please help or I just want to send the box back.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using DroidBOX Forums mobile app

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Hi, sorry to here bout your troubles. Have you download the droidboxs play market as this can cause the blue screen.
Have you tried a factory reset as this should sort it out for you. You need to power off and then press the restore button on the side of the box by the USB ports. Hold this in and power on and hold until you get the recovery menu comes up, now go to factory reset. This should take around 10 mins and then after a reboot about 15 mins for apps to install and update. Also delete the droidbox games app so it doesn't happen again. Plus you will need to run a wizard inside kodi...best of luck.

Kens619

Aug 17, 2016
Hey I've never had this many problem im not a computer guy Don't want this box its anymore its taking way to much of my time and money it says I can return it if it hasn't been two weeks I don't want it anymore. Why the heck still have that app for us to DL if it does. That's the stupid thing don't you agree common since bro. Or have it on the YouTube come on guys

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Could you rephrase your last post @Kens619 as I'm having difficulty understanding the "Why the heck still have that app for us to DL if it does. That's the stupid thing don't you agree common since bro. Or have it on the YouTube come on guys" part.

Reactions: David Savage

Kens619

Aug 17, 2016
Lmao ur right I miss spoke what I meant to say was why would the DroidBOX company offer a app that's call driodbox games or whatever its called where u can DL games but it makes ur screen blue and not access the box anymore because I downloaded that app that's what I seen on YouTube videos best place to download games for the box was there. Its like a Google play store but specifically for games and its an DroidBOX play store. So I had to reset the box manually and watch another utube video just on how to do that. Plus wait for customer care to tell me that was the resoining behind the issue which took about 15 hours for them to respond to it which is fine there in the UK.I'm just used to the stream smart customer service which will answer a question with ten minutes most of the time. Makes since why they are #1 in android box sales in the world. Just like I had to take the box apart when I very first got it because it was asking for a password so I had to disconnect and reconnect the ssd card. Which was fine but I figured it was a plug and play box. I've bought 100s of boxes that were the streamsmart box s4 had about three issues and they were small and very easy issues.

Kens619

Aug 17, 2016
Oh ya and I asked the DroidBOX company if I could simply get my money back for this product I'm not happy with it and I still haven't got a response and its been over 10 day. I read there return policy they said you have two weeks Ive only had it for 10 days. But I've been watching all the YouTube videos and I learned how to fix these problems.I just wasn't expecting as many problems as I have ran through with this box and the box gets hot as heck. I would NEVER choose this company to resale there product.

Kens619

Aug 17, 2016
They don't even have the new kodi software on it you have to watch a YouTube video just to download the correct you can only DL from there website not even Google play store like all the other box's specially only from there site by the way which is a pain in the butt.

Reactions: Wallstreet

Wallstreet

Jun 30, 2015
Thanks for update and issues. I won't recommend any one to buy those dumb boxes if the company can't stand behind their Quality and Service Delivery. Looks like Con business.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Chris_kn

Jun 6, 2015
Manchester
Guys tbh you obviously don't like 'Droidbox':) BUT, I've run a T8 totally problem free for the past 12 months or so. Also told quite a few friends about them guess what they are still friends as there boxes
also still work 100% now go figure that. Sorry you have had problems but many guys don't:) Personally you didn't really need to come on here shouting up another brand and throwing around accusations
of 'con'. OH!!! I have nothing to do with the company just a VERY satisfied customer, redressing the balance.

Chris..

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
As I understand droidboxs do have the latest version of kodi and even there own DBMC. It's only Openelec which is not up to date and that's because it's being tested 1st as Openelec have been slow to release a final version.
I've have loads of android boxes and yes they can crash and freeze up, but that's just not droidbox. There's loads of other forum's on the Internet with similar products with the same issues.
I'm like Chris_kn on this I've had droidboxs for a long time and I'm very happy with my boxes. Plus droidbox don't sell a fully loaded kodi boxes you've always had to run a wizard or do it yourself.

If you where so happy with your old company I don't understand why you changed....thats my opinion.

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Thanks for update and issues. I won't recommend any one to buy those dumb boxes if the company can't stand behind their Quality and Service Delivery. Looks like Con business.

Droidbox sell quality products and in the UK fast delivery, so get your facts right and don't believe the Con from Ken.
Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Can you let me know if you've not received a response to your message from 11 days ago please @Kens619 as I can't find any refund messages unanswered that are that old.
If your refund request was received within two weeks then it will be honoured, the two weeks doesn't measure time taken for a response, just your initial delivery date to any refund request.

No one is conning anyone here, thank you for editing your post @Wallstreet , staff members are all clearly marked here as such, so if a "normal" member responds, no need to get personal with them.