Mr Nutt

Feb 27, 2016
Hi,

Evertime I try to connect to Wi-Fi I get this message, even though I've tested the password on other devices, any ideas?

Thanks

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Just a thought. It is actually connecting to your router and not say, a neighbours or a phone hot spot? Try refreshing the network and check what you're connecting to.

Qaisir

Nov 10, 2015
Restart your device, router and then try to connect again and see if that works.
Hi,

Evertime I try to connect to Wi-Fi I get this message, even though I've tested the password on other devices, any ideas?

Thanks
Restart your device and Router and then try to connect again and see if that works.
If rebooting device doesn't work then try to Reset your Router and set it up again.

AdamF

Feb 29, 2016
I had the same problem yesterday. Turns out if I had the ethernet cable plugged in and tried connecting via wifi I would get a password incorrect message, disconnected the ethernet and it worked as normal.

Geemeister

Sep 30, 2015
Wirral
Thanks for that bit of info AdamF, I also had the problem connecting to wifi in order to use the OTA update. Its weird that I had to disconnect the wired connection for my T8-S Plus box to accept my wifi password this only happens with android and not openlec - whats more it doesnt happen on my other droidbox which is the preceeding T8-S.