The-viewer

Sep 13, 2016
Hi all,I have a problem with my t8 mini,This box I have sent it back to you once all ready.(great turn around time thanks guys).It wont connect to my homehub 6 via wi fi. First of all it wont let me click the button to switch it on so it can search for wi fi. it just says no network found,funny that as ethernet connects as soon as I plug it in.
The only way I can switch the wi fi on is to have an ethernet cable in,then I can click wi fi button on, but it sticks on searching,and it finds nothing.my phone and lap top connect to wif fi so its no the home hub.
The only way I can watch anything is by ethernet cable which is run from the hall into the front room,with 2 young children running about this is not a safe way of doing things.
I've have 2 other t8 boxes which are the older versions of the t8 and I have no problems connecting to wi fi (so yes I know how to switch them on) its just this t8 mini, any help please as this is my sisters box, I just can't think of anything else to try.it won't even connect by wps.

shah nissar

Android Tv Expert
Mar 30, 2015
Please try to reset your router and also update the firmware of your Router and see if that resolves your issue.
But if you are not able to turn on WIFI in settings at all then contact DroidBOX at [email protected] and they will get back to you with proper information