Jhm

Nov 9, 2017
I just bought 3 x96 mini Android boxes. I tried connecting to WiFi. It says connected then obtained then saved and just continually loops. Has anyone seen this issue before. I've had several boxes in the past and never seen this issue. Same issue all 3 boxes. My mx pro has no problems at all.
Thanks jeff

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
I just bought 3 x96 mini Android boxes. I tried connecting to WiFi. It says connected then obtained then saved and just continually loops. Has anyone seen this issue before. I've had several boxes in the past and never seen this issue. Same issue all 3 boxes. My mx pro has no problems at all.
Thanks jeff
Hi

While you are more than welcome to message on our forum i would highly advise you to contact official seller of the box model that you purchased so you could receive official support from them.

It may be that device does not connect properly to your modem due to either 2.4Ghz/5Ghz network being enabled so you may want to try changing this out.Sometimes it can be whole modem compatibility so router would be recommended,something from TP link for example.I would advise you to try to hardwire the boxes to see if ethernet works properly,as a secondary test to try to use smartphone,make a hotspot from your 3G/4G connection into wifi and connect to it.

With our boxes problems are easily solvable but as someone who purchased another hardware we can not advise you beyond that .

Regards