dkranz

Aug 1, 2016
I bought my box 2 weeks ago,great box.for the last days my wifi is not working anymore. I have done 2 factory resets and tried everything thats been dritten about on this forum.can anyone help? Thanks

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
When you say "wifi not working any more", do you mean you cannot connect to wifi, or the wireless scan is not picking up your router, or you can connect to wifi and the signal is weak?

dkranz

Aug 1, 2016
I live in germany,dont think model of Router will hell,did everthing you told me sometimes i can connect thru wifi for a second but turns right back of,did 3 resets oft the box no luck
All my other devices work box works over Ethernet. Thanks

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
The make/model of your modem/router please @dkranz . Germany or not, it might give us a hint as to what the issue is. Thanks.
When you run WiFi Analyzer, what happens to your own WiFi network on the graph, AND any others it can see, when WiFi/the connection turns off/is disconnected?

dkranz

Aug 1, 2016
I now contacted the DroidBOX support with this problem, no help,very bad support. They told me nothing new.contacted them thru amazon about returning the box no reply.I am f...ing mad,no more DroidBOX for me.