Frednurke

Jan 7, 2021
My Beelink King Pro purchased in Jan 21 has suddenly decided it will not connect to either of my 2G or 5G WiFi
Having tried variuos resets I now find that clicking on Settings freezes the device abd suddenly the screen goes blank but power stays on.
The device will not shut down if I press the red button on the back and only way is to terminate the power.
After rebooting the home screen will come back and most of the apps will work ( still no WiFi though) but again if I click on Settings it usuall, but not always, will freeze again.
Anybody got any recommendations on how to fix this or is the box dead? Its not even a year old yet!

Dazbon

Apr 3, 2021
You haven't carried out any firmware updates have you, as I believe there are many posts with people having similar issues?

Frednurke

Jan 7, 2021
You haven't carried out any firmware updates have you, as I believe there are many posts with people having similar issues?
No I haven't although I have tried to from instructions from Beelink but that didn't work. Box seems to be getting worse as it now won't shut down and crashes whenever I try to use my file manager. Am going to try a factory reset but not holding my breath as I still don't have precise and easy to follow instructions as to flasing the update.

Dazbon

Apr 3, 2021
No I haven't although I have tried to from instructions from Beelink but that didn't work. Box seems to be getting worse as it now won't shut down and crashes whenever I try to use my file manager. Am going to try a factory reset but not holding my breath as I still don't have precise and easy to follow instructions as to flasing the update.
Sure I read a post that was very similar on here but can't remember where. Think their solution was to roll back to previous firmware. I am on my first Beelink box as before had Minix but it does appear that Beelink has several issues & believe they are aware but support lacking. Do a search on here & I am sure someone with more knowledge than me will be able to help, all the best & good luck with it. I'll be staying away from the OTA update for now I think.