p-flo

Jul 29, 2021
like i said in the title - just been wondering if the moqi i7 can install the shadow app

p-flo

Jul 29, 2021
nah - i mean the shadow app from shadow cloud streaming technologies i guess available on the google play store - thats asuming the google play store is available to use on the i7 - alot of reviews on youtube suggest it often doesnt have google play installed at all or if it is installed then it doesnt operate correctly or one has to ask moqi to push some firmwair or something to the phone - seems maybe only the i7s is more likely to be sent with google play onboard - ive read the description of wot is meant to be installed on the i7 though within the droix description section and it does say google play is installed according to the tyme the article was written but things might be changed at any tyme

BenDroiX

Staff member
Jun 19, 2019
The MOQI i7 does have access to the google play store (sometimes it's disabled by default so you have to activate it, but this is a quick fix).

As for the Shadow app, I can't really say for sure how it'll work. Never tried it. Sorry :(
Can always try side-loading apks too if it's not visible on the store.