teezvdub

Jul 2, 2016
so i got an andriod box for fathers day .... it has been working good ... til today. as the title tells you my mxq pro 4k box ... wont boot past the mbox logo and i have tried to reset using the button inside the A/V hole.. i dont have a clue what to do and not sure where to turn .... as i said it was a gift so i dont have a receipt ... and dont want to upset the boss (my wife)

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Make sure you are doing the factory reset process right - see this guide and video.

https://droidbox.co.uk/how-to/accessing-your-droidboxs-recovery-menu/

If that doesn't work then if the box was purchased from Droidbox, you could contact live support (mon - fri) contact details on main Droidbox web page. Having that receipt or purchase details would be handy. If it was Droidbox supplied they may be able to trace by name & address details.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Not much more you can do. If it was purchased from Droidbox then worth contacting them. If not then you will need to contact whoever the supplier was.

Rodbhoy67

Aug 7, 2016
How di contact droidbox my t8 is stuck at kodi opening screen...jumps then back to kodi screen won let me in to build

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
How to contact support details are in the thread above plus at the bottom of the forum under "contact us". But there are things you should try first before a support call is needed.

1. Clear kodi cache in android - apps - kodi - clear cache

2. If that fails clear data, go into kodi and redownload/ reinstall the build.

For clarity when you say "jumps back to kodi screen won't let me in to build" what do you mean? Has kodi just reverted to the confluence screen? If you click on video - addons are the addons still there?

3. If that fails, try a factory reset.