Jusuk777

Jan 8, 2016
Hi, everyone and greeting. I'm very new to all this and not tech minded at all so please bar with me.

I have a DroidBox T8-s Plus OpenELEC

I’ve just about managed to work things out bit by bit from this forum and via videos, but I have a couple of questions if anyone can please help me.

I don't have Wookie on my on box, my 1st question is, it is a must have for Wookie, as the videos I’ve watch not once has anyone said you have to have it. If its not a necessity what are the advantages?

My 2nd question, do I always have to switch out of Kodi to get to Android and then vice versa.

My last question is I can guarantee you I’m using my box the way it should be, changes things, screen display, addons and setting etc etc so any tips out there greatly appreciate ( unless anyone around the Wigan can come to sort it willing to ££ even better)

Thank you for reading and offering any help.

Qaisir

Nov 10, 2015
Hello,

It is not necessary to install only Wookie wizard on Kodi but you need to install the Wizard that is more compatible for the device.
For T8-S PLUS you can install AndysBuild on Kodi and that works fine.
About switching from OpenELEC to Android, yes you always need to switch back from OpenELEC to Android by using the Power icon or Reboot to Android option and from Android side you need to use Switch To OpenELEC App to switch back to OpenELEC side.

If you want to install latest version of AndysBuild on the device then you can follow the below instructions:
First you need to clear data on Kodi.
Follow the instruction below to clear data:
From Home Screen go into settings(Two cogs)>more settings>Apps>Kodi, Click on Kodi then click on Force stop and then clear data.

After clearing data you can follow the below video to install AndysBuild on Kodi:

Also i would advise you that whenever you are done by watching Movies or other TV shows inside kodi then try to Exit or Quit Kodi properly by using the Power icon from the main screen of Kodi.

Hope it helps you out.