taste3171

Dec 13, 2014
Hi, really pleased with the box. Just a few minor questions. 1) On Open Elec and using Wookie wizard there is no power button given how the skin is configured, have I missed something or is the only work around to change to the confluence skin to restore the button and the switch to Android option ? 2) Secondly and this may be a daft question I wondered if the Open Elec op system required a clear data step prior to any future wizard install and if so how is that done ? and 3) Does the Wookie wizard simply update via configure add on when a new version is available ? Cheers ..D

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
It's best to run the apple tv wizard for openelec, but if you do use say retro then the only way to switch back is to change to the confluence skin. Also in programs and openelec setting you can switch back to android here.
Also here you can reset your box and reset to default which clears your box to a new install.....if I remember. The only thing last time I did this it also cleared data in Androids kodi as well.

taste3171

Dec 13, 2014
Thanks David ...so if I've already loaded new look wookie on Open elec and want to switch to Apple tv option should I simply run it over the new look one given that there is no clear data option in open elec or do I need to reset to default first?

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Change skin to confluence then openelec setting which is under system. How in openelec setting go to system and reset to default and this will clear data...but it might also do kodi in Android side.
If you have run new look and are happy... when you power off use the remote. When you power on it will aways be in openelec. When you want to change to android you should be able to go to program add-ons and then openelec setting and here look for switch to android.
Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: Qaisir

Qaisir

Nov 10, 2015
Hello,

You can follow the below video to know how to switch from Android side to OpenELEC and from OpenELEC to Android:

Also on OpenELEC side you can use Reset OpenELEC to defaults option that will delete the current wizard from OpenELEC and then you can reinstall Wizard on OpenELEC side but resetting OpenLEC to defaults also deletes some data from Android side.

Hope it helps you out.