Aromaticmist

Dec 20, 2015
So I'm not sure why but our kodi had a bit of bother (could of been someone in the house playing around with it) anyway decided easiest, less hassle thing to do was clear data and reinstall wookie. I followed the steps I've always followed, and it seemed to install the same as it usually would until I reopened the wizard. The interface is completely different (trying both new and old look wookie) there is a wookie sphere in the background and the menu is very basic with nothing on the options eg. The movies has nothing when it's clicked. I can however go to the video add ons to find the add ons I need to find exodus for example, but before it had its own section. I don't know what I'm doing wrong and I'm sure my head is going to explode soon as it's so frustrating! I'm quite a technophobe and use Google to help me usually but I can't seem to find an answer on there. Thanks in advance and I apologise if this is a simple fix
Katie

angela

Mar 3, 2015
Hi, The wookie builds are now only compatible with jarvis 16.1 and Dbmc/spmc 16.3.0 or higher. If your on 15.2 that's why you are getting the distorted backgrounds.

angela

Mar 3, 2015
Hi, If you have updated to jarvis 16.1 you should get the normal wookie interface back, you could try DBMC to see if it makes any difference, go into Droidbox Market and update it to 16.3.0 and try that. You could try a different wizard to see if it makes any difference.

https://tvcordcutterz.com/kodi-wizards/page/2/

Beddy

Aug 2, 2015
I've just reinstalled kodi with supports help, and reinstalled wookie however none of the usual links with Genesis/specto etc are on there. There are some but don't look very good, anybody know where they could be?

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Wookie will only work on Kodi 16.1 and above, are you installing on android or openelec Beddy?

Aromaticmist

Dec 20, 2015
I installed from the app store, then used the link. Nothing seemed to work. Then had a eureka moment (or a 'I've been such an idiot' moment) and tried the OTA update. I reset and updated through that and voila... We have the updated wookie installed! Thanks for the help guys, sorry for being such a twit
K. x