Dominic Montauro

May 17, 2015
Have just returned from holiday and seen that there was a new update to wookie wizard. So cleared the data and reloaded wookie retro as normal. Restarted box and all i have on each screen is a wookie world... when i click on the menus and sub-menus , nothing happens, I just have a screen with no items. I have found all the addons in video add ons but nothing is on the menus..... help please

27mark

Aug 10, 2015
oddly enough im having the same problem with everything apart from wookie

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
This could possibly be down to skin updates try changing the skin in appearance/ skin settings.
This is from the wookie twitter feed

WE'RE REPEATING OURSELVES A HELL OF A LOT AGAIN TONIGHT.

THE LATEST UPDATES WILL ONLY WORK PROPERLY ON KODI 16.1 OR SPMC 16.3 & HIGHER

Reactions: David Savage

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
OK, what version of kodi do you have as wookie is mainly for kodi 16.
You could also try another wizard see if it works.
https://tvcordcutterz.com/kodi-wizards/tutorial-how-to-install-titanium-build-on-kodi/
On the above link is a site with loads of other wizards, the titanium one is good.
Make sure you clear data 1st, to do this go out of kodi and setting, other, and more setting. Scroll down to kodi and force stop and then clear data, wait for it to finish and go back and try again.

Dominic Montauro

May 17, 2015
Thanks David, not very computer/box savvy. But had worked out that mu version of Kodi was still 15.2, so removed Kodi from settings and redownloaded it from google play store, now adding wookie wizard back on, and hoping for the best!