Mark Knight

Jul 24, 2016
This has been happening for quite a while now and happens normally a couple of days after I do an update.
Clear everything as normal, install the wizard and set everything as needed and all is O.K. A couple of days later I start things up (T8 Box), I see the Wookie welcome message and then I see this moving Red Wookie Wizard in big letters then the Wizard comes up and everything has changed. The bar has now moved to the middle and there are Icons below it. It has lost all my confit setup i.e. Trakt info for Movies like SALTS, Exodus, etc. I can put up with it but after 4 - 6 days the Wookie Wizard is fried and I have to re-install.
Today after doing a full re-install yesterday, it has done it again and I need to know if anyone else has had this issue and found a way to sort it so it doesn't happen again.

Thanks

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
It sounds like, inadvertantly, you have hit a button or control to initiate an update to the wookie to the next available version (if there is one).

angela

Mar 3, 2015
Hi, If you have installed the Newlook wookie it sounds like it is changing to the Retro wookie, in retro go to system > underneath click change profile and select Newlook, hopefully your setup will still be there.

Reactions: ChrisM

Mark Knight

Jul 24, 2016
Hi, thanks for the replies. I tried the profile change but as I never used Retro before it just comes back to the New Look. I have posted a couple of pics so you can see what happens when you 1st click the Wookie_15.2 Icon to start the Wizard. You get the Welcome to Wookie Wizard and then when you are supposed to see the Retro Menu you see the Red 'Morphing' Wookie Wizard and then the mucked up Retro Menu.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    418.6 KB · Views: 154
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    455.7 KB · Views: 144
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    473.9 KB · Views: 157