1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WOW!!

Discussion in 'Kodi/DBMC Add-Ons' started by sean99, May 12, 2017.

1. sean99

sean99 Well-Known Member

2. sblabs

sblabs Active Member

I think they are over reacting, lol no way will you get 10years jail lol i never seen so much FUD and Drama as there is in the kodi community.

3. sean99

sean99 Well-Known Member

Whatever will be will be on this one but for us the end users, a vpn is a must have!!

4. David Savage

David Savage Moderator

NaviX has also closed, it's one of the oldest add-ons and was on the old Xbox which started it all.

Sad.

sean99 likes this.
  5. sblabs

sblabs Active Member

What people are forgetting is that the UK is on the way out of the EU so that law will be null and void.

6. sean99

sean99 Well-Known Member

Streaming is NOT currently legal in the UK.
    The law changed. Users *could* be fined upto £50k.
    It is however a civil offence NOT a criminal one.
    'Quote by staff member, ares forum'

This is no fud or drama in the community ie. infighting between devs/links being stolen, this could well be the demise of 3rd party addons and the end of kodi as we know it.

7. SmokingElectronics

SmokingElectronics Active Member

wow now I know why so many people are using vpn illegal to stream in the UK I thought the US sucked lol

8. sean99

sean99 Well-Known Member

The Pyramid addon is now closed/shutdown also....

9. sean99

sean99 Well-Known Member

Adrian Sports the latest dev to quit the scene, as with The Pyramid the links will remain but will not be maintained...

thereaper123 likes this.
  10. thereaper123

thereaper123 Member

yeah was a sh***y thing they done though putting up a post asking for donations to keep addon/repo alive previously then next day shut up shop and delete their twitter account!! scam artists! hate what this scene has become! everyone going to apk's now and I don't blame them! Beware! the newest scam on ebay is vpn kodi routers!! just has freely available custom firmware installed you still WILL have to pay for a/your vpn service!! greedy scum in it for the dollar ruin it for everyone as per usual!

sean99 and David Savage like this.
  11. David Savage

David Savage Moderator

Well said....thereaper123.

thereaper123 likes this.
  12. Bollocks77

Bollocks77 Active Member

Totally agree. Ive almost been scammed and ripped off!!!!!! I stick to who I know now.

13. SmokingElectronics

SmokingElectronics Active Member

its all going to hell fast, and sucks but i havent seen kodi routers yet but there are legit routers that are not scams that you buy the router but still pay for the vpn like ip vanish hide your ass not swearing thats the name of the vpn company look it up there more pricy routers but yo pick thousands of vpn providers and its worth the service because you get network protection and the customization vpn service