Zeocool

Aug 21, 2017
Hi ,
Recently downloaded the WWE app however when I run the app it rotates the screen into portrait mode and is considerably narrower than the screen , meaning I can hardly see what's in the app , is there anyway to change this ? When I click to watch the content it plays correctly and at full screen.
It's like the app thinks it's a phone or tablet that you can rotate in your hand
Also when exiting the app the home screen stays in that portrait mode until you click to open a different app then it goes back to normal

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    508.6 KB · Views: 297

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Checked the app reviews on Google play as I'm sure you have, and several people have complained about the way the app orientates on tablets (which a Droidbox effectively is).
The itv hub app used to perform a similar way.
Suggest you contact the app developers and complain. They should fix it, it's a lazy bug.

Reactions: angela

angela

Mar 3, 2015
Hi, Also it may depend on what box you have, take a look in your settings > display settings, I've a T8 plus v1 and in display setting (screen rotation) if I select > force land > the WWE app would be full screen.

Reactions: David Savage

Zeocool

Aug 21, 2017
I've got the T2 , but I'll certainly check the settings
I've also emailed the app developers so fingers crossed they'll do something about it