Gonzo

Dec 18, 2015
Hi,

I have recommended one of these boxes to a friend who has had awful trouble trying to set it up. As I have set up a couple of these boxes I said I would give him a hand but I have to say I am at a loss. The box just keeps freezing on the home page and on Kodi so I have not even been able to load wookie on Kodi yet.

Has anyone else had any problems with this, if so please could you help.

I must say since the new home screen and update in software I don't find them as good as the old style android ones I had

Thanks in advance for your help

Gonzo

Dec 18, 2015
Just to add to this, If you power the unit off it also gets stuck on the boot loading page with the cross and circle.

Qaisir

Nov 10, 2015
Just to add to this, If you power the unit off it also gets stuck on the boot loading page with the cross and circle.
Try to factory reset your device by following the below video:

After that follow the below video to install Wookie onKodi:

Gonzo

Dec 18, 2015
Qaisir, Thanks Sorry I forgot to mention I have tried a factory reset which has not helped either. I will give it another go though just in case. I managed to get onto Kodi but as soon as I went to settings it froze.

Qaisir

Nov 10, 2015
Can you tell me which version of Kodi is installed on your device?

Last edited:

Gonzo

Dec 18, 2015
It's just booted up oh oh, the Kodi is 15.1 and there is also a DBMC 15.0???

Gonzo

Dec 18, 2015
Box has frozen again surely this has to be faulty? Removed the power and now stuck on boot, could it be a firmware problem?