The hat

Feb 13, 2015
Hi,
When I opened XBMC I got a message saying I need to add-on a new update and that XMBC will now be called KODI.
Should I do this or not? Been reading a few posts but can't see this and I do not have any password or log-in as yet.
Please advise

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Hi I wouldn't do it, as the wizard may not work on this. Kodi send these messages out as standard. I aways say if its running leave it....wait until droidbox bring an Kodi update out witch maybe soon. As for password and user go to our main site and about half way down there's more info in Blogs and how to. Good luck

Reactions: Estwing

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Yes sometimes best leave alone...these boxes are great and only when I start losing things do I ever run the wizard. As you can see sometimes it can go wrong...and then if you don't no what you are doing you can make things worse.

Brimac

Mar 27, 2015
I did upgrade and all appeared fine until today I have a fault with showbox. Showbox does work but when I click on my library the whole program closes and goes back to home screen. Help

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Updating to Kodi shouldn't effect Showbox. So not sure what happen here. You can aways try reinstalling Showbox that might help. Before you uninstall check its in file manager, system, pre-installed apps. Good luck