angela

Mar 3, 2015
Go to your apps, ES File Explorer/click on local/then device/then system folder/look for preinstall folder/look for XBMC/KODI /SPMC/DBMC/ apk files open it and select install.

Last edited:

Joe harte

Oct 13, 2015
Thanks Angela. I've done that. But now I have to add all the film channels add ons as they're all blank. I have showbox modbro and a few others set up so I've enough to keep me going . Thank you for yr assistance

Reactions: angela

Joe harte

Oct 13, 2015
Thank you for yr reply. I'll check that out in the morning. I've only been using it a while now. I live in an area with very poor tv reception bar sky and the box us fantastic. Going to connect a hard drive or 64gb memory card to it. I'll let you know how I get on. Thank you. It plays rte so it's great

27mark

Aug 10, 2015
another option is to download the spmc from the wookie website, this will have the wookie wizard already, so just install and go to programs and run wookie wizard

Joe harte

Oct 13, 2015
Thanks 27 mark and Angela. I had followed Angela's advise and it has worked a treat and given me more of an insight into the workings of the titan box. I have very limited knowledge of such matters but kind of understand the workings better now. Thank you both for yr help. Joe

Reactions: ChrisM