krimmer2

Jan 17, 2015
hi guys,
sorry i have seen a few similar threads but i think they have been resolved. i havent been using my box lately as i was recording cheltenham! whwen i plugged the ethernet cable back in (device was plugged in ) xbmc doesnt load, tried switching power off and the reset thing , nothing...i have had it seince before xmas and it was ok , a abit slow but thats our internet....are there new updates or something? thanks karen.

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Hi, if you take the power plug out and reset, I think you need a tooth pick for the reset button. Hold it in and insert the power cable you should get a list. Now just clear the cache and then reboot, wait and see what happens. If it start give it time to load then see if everything is ok. There is a new wizard, but you need a password and username for it.

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
If you go to are main site, the link is on the 1st page of this forum. Scroll half way down there (Blogs how to)there's some info there. You might have to send an email with some details of your purchase, also if you brought your box from Amazon check your account it might have been sent there...

krimmer2

Jan 17, 2015
i have tried @David Savage to do the reset thing and it doesnt work no menu comes up and its still just going back to main menu. ill wait and see what the live chat guy says....i have discovered you have to extreeemly patient with these smart boxes especially if your internet is rubbish!

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Yes you do, these boxes can be a pain, but when they are working there great. Sport can be hard to source, but everything else is fine. Yes I would get in touch, the guys are very helpful, if you can ask for Chris. Let me no how you get on...and sorry I haven't been much help.

krimmer2

Jan 17, 2015
Brilliant! Great response from droidbox,done reset and it works great now,looks fresher and clearer than before when I get a password from the people I bought it off I'll load kodi many thanks. @David Savage

Reactions: David Savage