Wakka12

Feb 26, 2016
Genesis add on isnt working through wookie. Seems to be only decent add on for the latest movies.

Has it been blocked or will there be another update so I can watch the latest movies?

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
There are tons of addons and android apps for the latest movies.
In android, the Showbox and MovieHD apps for example.
In Kodi, Navi-x, Phoenix (Valhalla), SALTS, Velocity, Movies 1080, Alluc, Icefilms, Specto, The Royal We, Exodus like Nibb says...
So Genesis isnt the "only decent addon for latest movies".
Check the SEO-michael site regularly for the latest and best

Reactions: Qaisir and jonajuna

Alistair Burrows

Feb 26, 2016
As above... use Exodus instead, menus are exactly the same layout except that the favorites option is now called "My list" (I think) and you need to sign up to a free episode tracking site, I used trakt.tv apart from that you wouldn't know the difference with Genesis.

Must admit I wasn't impressed with Wookie so put it back to factory and just installed my own addons that suit me.

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Wizards can make it easier to install add-ons, and most are updated regularly. I think if you have the time and no how to install repos then you can make your box more personal. I like the T8-S as you can set one for kids and the other side for more Adult content.

Reactions: Qaisir

Qaisir

Nov 10, 2015
Genesis add on isnt working through wookie. Seems to be only decent add on for the latest movies.

Has it been blocked or will there be another update so I can watch the latest movies?
There are lot of other Add-ons like Exodus, Salts, Phoenix that you can use to watch latest Movies, reinstall wizard and you will get latest Add-ons and then you will be able to watch latest Movies, Sports and other TV shows.
You can follow the below link to install Wookie wizard:

Reactions: David Savage