Stephen Noden

Mar 13, 2015
Just received my droidbox x7 and my xbmc diet show the version of my Droidbox and the unlock app. I uninstalled to re install the app to see if that worked. However cannot re in stall app does anyone know how to?

Thanks

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
I've tried re-reading this a few times, and I'm still a bit lost, sorry.

Diet?
Unlock app?
You uninstalled which app?
Which app were you trying to reinstall?
Why can't you reinstall an app, what error appears?

We're happy to try and help, but if you could maybe reword your request, or expand on it with more details, then we'll know what it is that you need assistance with exactly.

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Yes the wizard only shows what skin you want. Try the 1st confluence skin and let it load. After that you will get a message say ok then unplug the power. Then restart and wait after starting xbmc (10 to 15 mins)so the add-ons can update..good luck.

Stephen Noden

Mar 13, 2015
I've tried re-reading this a few times, and I'm still a bit lost, sorry.

Diet?
Unlock app?
You uninstalled which app?
Which app were you trying to reinstall?
Why can't you reinstall an app, what error appears?

We're happy to try and help, but if you could maybe reword your request, or expand on it with more details, then we'll know what it is that you need assistance with exactly.

Stephen Noden

Mar 13, 2015
I spent two hours yesterday with droid.co.uk regarding the script errors when trying to use the XBMC. As a result they have created an update March 16th that has now resolved the issues, and I now have full functionality. Hope this has helped all other users who have been experiencing problems.

Reactions: David Savage