sean99

Aug 7, 2014
So had another play with the Mini Projector and got it hooked up and working with the xbox one, happy f*@king days, roll on till the baby is in bed lol

Sent from my SM-G920F using DroidBOX Forums mobile app
Not looked into this Martin but my son would be made up if he could use his xbox 1 thru the projector. How do I go about hooking em up together? Cheers

Martin McKinley

Jan 10, 2017
Just connect the xbox one to the projector through the hdmi, and then on the projector home screen there is a sqaure with lots of dots on it, that brings you to the menu with all the apps, go to hdmi in and click it and thats it job done mate, been trying for ages to do it and last night was the first time I seen the hdmi in, was over the moon lol, and the quality is amazing too

Martin McKinley

Jan 10, 2017
d13107e363bf2ba0afa5f55ffbb6fe3e.jpg

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Looks very good mate nice 1 for that as you will have just made my lads day.

Martin McKinley

Jan 10, 2017
Np mate, glad to help, he will certainly enjoy it, I tried my hardest to play it last night but was sick as a dog and ended up going to bed, but feeling better today and the xbox isnt getting turned off once the light outside goes out lol, tell him project cars is free to download today on games with gold also :)

Martin McKinley

Jan 10, 2017
Yes mate, couldmt figure out how to get the hdmi input to work though, was so lost and confused, then give up and then messing about with it noticed option sitting right in front of me haha, well chuffed, just got battlefield one today and it is fecking quality on it :)