Status
Not open for further replies.

tracym

Mar 11, 2015
I have a problem with my imx6 droid box. With each app I open I get a script error message and xmbc then closes. Even when I don't select an app, xmbc randomly closes after a minute or two.

Any suggestions please?
Checked and I do have an internet connection. Also tried resetting factory settings which did not work.

Thanks

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
It's sounds like you need to rebuild xbmc...if you go to android setting then apps, then xbmc and clear data. Then go back to xbmc and it should be like when you 1st ran it, you will need to re-run the wizard and then wait at least 20 mins for all add-ons to update. If you go to system, setting, add-ons at the top it should say add-ons updating if not its done. Then unplug the power cable wait a minute the plug back in again then restart, again wait for about a minute so everything has time to load. Then go back in and have a look at xbmc, hope this helps..before I go not sure but some people have had a problem loading the wizard as its being updated, also I think as yours is the imx6 you run the 1st confluence one not the modified one as that's for say the T8.

tracym

Mar 11, 2015
It's sounds like you need to rebuild xbmc...if you go to android setting then apps, then xbmc and clear data. Then go back to xbmc and it should be like when you 1st ran it, you will need to re-run the wizard and then wait at least 20 mins for all add-ons to update. If you go to system, setting, add-ons at the top it should say add-ons updating if not its done. Then unplug the power cable wait a minute the plug back in again then restart, again wait for about a minute so everything has time to load. Then go back in and have a look at xbmc, hope this helps..before I go not sure but some people have had a problem loading the wizard as its being updated, also I think as yours is the imx6 you run the 1st confluence one not the modified one as that's for say the T8.

Thanks will give it a go (parents droid box). I do know they also had problems loading the wizard as it quit straight away

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
The new wizard is still being tested, new password and usernames are being sent out tonight or tomorrow for testing . As for crashing on updating wizard is the new wizard is on boxes now, some people are not being able to down load it. It is getting sorted and it was a surprise to me too as its still being tested, but people will be getting new passwords and usernames soon.

Reactions: ChrisM
Status
Not open for further replies.