PaulM

Oct 22, 2015
Hi,

Wondering if someone could help.

Just updated my T8 box with 15.2 but nothing seems to be working when I click into XBMC.

I'm just getting a standard Droidbox screen but none of the usual Movies / Sports / Live TV / Music / Kids sections.

Can anyone shed any light on what I need to do?!

Cheers in advance

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
After you download Kodi it should be installed from where you download it to. Normally ES explorer then it goes to Apps and you go in through here, you can make a short cut using the plus sign .
Hope this helps

PaulM

Oct 22, 2015
Thanks for the quick reply David. When I do go in there, I'm getting the www.droidbox.co.uk logo in the background but then none of the usual individual sections. I only get "Pictures / Videos / Music / Programs / System"

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
After you have install and ran the wookie wizard you can delete the old one to give you more storage.
To delete the old one go to setting at the main boot up menu then other, more setting and Apps. Scroll down to the old one and go in and force stop, clear data then uninstall. Make sure it is the old one.

Dave

Reactions: Sal

PaulM

Oct 22, 2015
Tried this and followed the instructions but it says that the Installation has failed?

I'm really appreciating your help here guys.

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Ok, try going to the main boot up menu, not Kodi and go setting, other, more setting and then storage see if its low. If it less than 500mb, go back to more setting and Apps and go to the old Kodi and force stop and clear data. After its finished check storage again and try again. The wizard need around 900mb appox to work.

Reactions: Sal

Edgey

Mar 15, 2015
Lymm, Cheshire
Hi guys, technophobe here!. I seldom install updates and when I do I always have problems (probably all my own fault) I want to update Kodi with Kodi v15.2 Final . Please could someone give me a step by step how to do this?. After updating do I then need to install the wookie wizard or does installing wookie wizard also automatically update my T8 with V15.2?

Thanks for bearing with me and hope you can help

Steve

angela

Mar 3, 2015
Hi, Go to Video/then video addons the wookie will be there, if not have a look in programs