Tampa

Oct 8, 2015
I know I'm gonna jinx this now but I have had such a great droidbox/kodi experience the last 6m or so. Just wanted to share and get your setups...
TV SHOWS - Salts / Velocity / Exodus
MOVIES - as above plus Phoenix
Soccer - Robocop & NJM
NHL - Pro Sport
USTV - USTV Now
BUILDS - The Beast (also liked TV Addons)

With Trakt & Real Debrid - Awesome

Reactions: David Savage

martyntom

Feb 10, 2016
Agree with the above. Had 4 android box. T8 s by far the best. I have spent more on another too. Alluc is a good app too. My go 2 for tv shows.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Reactions: David Savage

Tampa

Oct 8, 2015
For 1Channel in UK - DNS to make it work? Because the others have been flawless (inc Genesis R.I.P.) I've not bothered trying to use it but happy to go with pointers... May have to go some to beat the others with Real Debrid and Trakt lol

Tampa

Oct 8, 2015
Thank you David - will check em out tomorrow on day off! May have a little repo spring clean too!

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Add "the royal we" to movie channels.
Note we've listed the best 10 or so addons. Far less than most wizards set up. If you just add those 10 you will have a very efficient set up .

mark1

Nov 14, 2014
The most reliable for TV shows is total TV....and for sports the best all-rounder has gotta be zem surely

Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
All good - no builds for me though. I use Exodus, Sportsmania, Specto and UK Turks - Thats it and I have everything I need. Good setup.

Last edited:
Reactions: sean99 and Nigelar