David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
I use to get that message, go to system, add-ons, then get add-ons and scroll to the Xfinity repo and uninstall it.
Have you tried installing from zip the Zeus repo, its in Install from zip file. As for Primewire I'm not sure why its not working for, when you put the domain in did you click ok at the bottom as this saves the changes. If you don't it just goes back to the last one again.
As for Zeus also check its in the file manager in the list of repos. If not you will need to add the source....good luck

Silver Surfer

Apr 6, 2015
Hi again Dave
I have followed your advice to the letter and everything looks as it should be,but I still get script error messages on both 1 channel and zeus.
Never mind still plenty of other things to view on the droidbox,thanking you once again for all your input:)
Regards SS

Reactions: David Savage

Silver Surfer

Apr 6, 2015
Hi again Dave
You won't believe this but this morning I had to reset my hub due to it dropping out/no internet connection,it happens every so often maybe every 3 months or longer:confused:
anyway I have just started my T8 to watch a film and both Zeus and 1 channel are WORKING:):):)
Just thought i'd update you.
Regards
SS

Shilton28

Feb 12, 2016
Does anyone know how to fix prime wire as its recently stopped working for me. Changed the domain numerous times from videos I have watched on YouTube but these are all old fixes and don't work! Any ideas?